The daily operation of hospitals, clinics or any health institution, requires the information of their patients, doctors, nurses and suppliers to be available.
Assist Document Digitalization provides a digital information repository or database that will provide the information needed at all times.
- Reduces costs of physical space and infrastructure.
- Reduces duplicity of information and human error.
- Increases patient security and information.
- Access from anywhere at any time.
- The clinical record will be safe and backed-up.
- Lifetime information back-up adapted and updated to today’s and tomorrow’s times and needs.
- Consultation of documents at any time.
- Print-outs of copies or documents.
- Replacement of physical files with electronic ones.
- Control of access to information and document handling.