TCA Assist has developed Assist e-Patient Services, a web page that improves the efficiency of the hospital-patient relationship and improves the attention provided to patients and their relatives. Assist e-Patient Services may be used by patients to request and consult the various hospital services quickly and easily.
- Patient clinical reports in real time.
- Diagnostic aids.
- Medical appointment schedule.
- Medical appointment reminders.
- Requests and programming of hospital products and/or services.
- Improves the viewing of laboratory tests and results.
- Optimizes appointment management.
- Reduces administrative expenses by digitalizing processing of appointments and filing of paperwork, thus optimizing the staff workload processes.
- Increases patient retention by offering well-designed facilities, which results in the return of 80% to the practice within the next 18 months.
- Alerts reduce missed appointments.
- Consultation of appointment history for reference.
- Consultation of the amounts accrued of the accounts of hospitalization and services requested during patients' stays.
- Confidentiality and management of user permissions or privileges by passwords.
- Quick and direct access to consultation and diagnoses.