Assist Exceptions Management is an operating tool based on business rules, which translates the business information, through indicators, into practical and timely formats. These previously-selected indicators are governed by real-time and immediate parameters, thus allowing effective and efficient decision-making.
This solution provides information in real time of each movement in inventory, charges to patients, diagnoses in vigilance, and transactions of any type and at any level. This solution also generates indicators such as account balances, hospitalized patients and occupation, daily revenues, diagnoses in vigilance, inventory turnover and portfolio, operatives and supplier financing.
- Reduces costs by increasing the efficiency of the approval processes to manage extraordinary events.
- Improves the display and awareness of possible errors.
- Centralizes access to data generated by the exception’s manager.
- Total integration in the TCA Assist suite of products.
- Generation of graphics in Excel or PowerBI.
- Generation of indicators.
- Hospital occupation.
- Purchase orders.
- Past-due portfolio.
- Enables reports by area, date ranges, and parameters indicated by the management.
- Diagnoses in vigilance.
- Scheduling of operating rooms.
- Times of stay, patients and emergencies.
- Inventory turnover.
- Portfolio turnover
- Supplier financing.
- Hospitalized patients.