TCA Innsist is a suite of software solutions for the hotel industry that, whether on site or in the cloud, focuses on offering integrated solutions for the specific needs of hotels and hotel groups in all operation and administration areas. This solution also helps to increase sales of rooms and services and offers better control by providing the right information at the right moment to each area of the hotel business.
The TCA Innsist solutions converge at a single point: guests; therefore, all the processes contained in its hotel products are aimed at offering a rapid and quality service to our clients’ customers.
More than 35 years in the hotel industry back our specialized solutions and services for the benefit of your business. We have grown together with important hotel groups, and we act as technological-hotel allies so that clients can concentrate on running their businesses by getting the most out of our software products and consulting services.
Our solution specialized in premium hotels
- Resorts Spa & Golf
- Business Class
- Luxury Hotels
- Boutique Hotels
- Airport Hotels
- Special-Category Hotels
- Convention Hotels
- Family Hotels
- Bed & Breakfast Hotels
Some benefits offered by TCA Innsist are
- Increased room sales thanks to global connectivity with GDS/IDS/CRS and Yield Management, which are leaders in the international market.
- Improved service quality and times for guests by offering fully-integrated products, thus allowing the business areas to communicate more effectively and efficiently.
- Offers comfort for guests through its more than 500 integration with hotel service providers.
- Controls income and costs at the different cashiers and points of sale.
- Adaptation to constant market demands through desktop, web and app software development projects to complement the offer and specific needs, both of the hotel group and guests.
- Infrastructure flexibility be offering site or cloud-based systems, depending on clients’ needs and budgets.
Important Data about TCA Innsist
- It’s used by 31 hotel groups in Latin America.
- It’s present in 33% of the resorts market in Mexico.
- It’s integrated with the leading international reservation globalizers in the market.
- It manages more than 160,000 rooms in Latin America.
- It offers 360° solutions for all areas of the hotel industry.
Codes and Standards
- NMCI Federal Individuals' Personal Data Protection Law
- OTA Compliance
- CMMI For Services L2
- ITIL V3L3
Solutions suite TCA Innsist
Back Office Suite
Revenue Centers Suite
Corporate Tools Suite